- No Purchase Necessary.
- Participants must be 18 years or older (or accompanied by their legal guardian on the day of the show).
- Entrants must be residents of the United States.
- Winner must comply with all festival rules and regulations.
- Entrants must submit a video featuring an original song showcasing their musical talent.
- The video submission must be a minimum of 1 minute in length.
- Upload the video to Instagram and tag @pureimaginationfestival.
- Like/Follow @pureimaginationfestival on Instagram and Facebook.
- Tag a minimum of 10 accounts at the time of submission.
- Any musical act, including solo artists, duos, or bands, is eligible to participate.
- Individuals/bands submitting covers will be automatically disqualified.
- Entries will be evaluated based on the creativity of the video, the musical proficiency demonstrated in the submission, and the suitability for a music festival.
- Get your fans to make some noise! One of the considerations for moving into the top 10 will be the amount of social media engagement your submission generates.
- Original content is a requirement.
- The top 10 entrants will be selected by a panel of judges based on these criteria and move to the next round of the contest.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on March 17th.
- The entrants moving to the top 10 will be judged by a panel of music/festival industry professionals on the team at Pure Imagination Music Festival, who will use the following criteria: musical proficiency, the suitability for a music festival and creativity to determine a winner.
- Bands moving into the top 10 will be required to submit a link to Spotify and Apple Music profiles to demonstrate substantial, original content to formulate a set. Additionally, top 10 acts will be required to submit contact and payout information. Failure to respond within 48 hours will forfeit your top 10 spot.
- The winner will be announced on April 18th on Pure Imagination's Instagram page, and the winner will be tagged within Instagram and personally notified based on provided contact information. Failure to respond within 48 hours will forfeit your winning spot.
- The winner will earn a coveted spot on the Pure Imagination Music Festival line-up.
- Additionally, the winner will be awarded a $1,500 prize.
- Artists/members of the winning act will also be awarded two GA tickets per person for festival entry. These tickets may not be sold or traded for monetary value.
- The winner will be notified personally at the provided contact channels and tagged on Instagram.
- The winner must submit a W-9 form and successfully complete their set on May 18, 2024 in Prescott, Arizona to claim the monetary prize.
- By participating, entrants agree to abide by these rules and the decisions of the judges.
- Pure Imagination Music Festival reserves the right to disqualify entries that violate the rules or do not meet eligibility criteria.
- Pure Imagination Music Festival is not responsible for any technical issues that may affect the submission process.
- The contest winner is responsible for all travel and related expenses to and from Pure Imagination Music Festival at Watson Lake Park, 3101 Watson Lake Park Rd, Prescott, AZ 86301, on May 18th, 2024.
- Winner must abide by all festival rules and regulations.
- All bands agree to have their name, voice, and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to this contest without compensation or rights to royalties for such use.
- All band members must be present at least 2 hours prior to the performance time to check in with the coordinator. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Participants are required to be courteous and respectful toward other participating musicians.
- Any band members under the age of 21 are not allowed to consume alcohol or illegal substances at the festival.
- No illegal substances are allowed into the festival grounds.
- No firearms or weapons are allowed into the festival grounds.
- Participating bands will be informed of their set length prior to May 18th and are required to play the set length time communicated.
- Band members are responsible for the security of their equipment.
- Artist/Band will be put in touch with our production team and are required to respond in a timely manner to production requests.
- Failure to respond in a timely manner could forfeit the winning spot.
Are refunds available if Pure Imagination is postponed or canceled?
Can someone else pick up my order at will call?
Can I get press/photo passes?
What's the best time to arrive?
How do I sign up for Pure Imagination Announcements and Updates?
How do I become a food vendor ... or a non-food vendor?
I'm coming to the festival from out of town where can I stay?
Do Kids Get Free Admission?
Can I give my tickets to a friend? How?
What will the weather be like?
Are any safety measures in place for the festival?
Bag Policy /Clear Bag Policy
Water Bottle Policy
What Items are not allowed at the festival?
Will you be posting set times in advance?
Can I get a refund for my Pure Imagination ticket?
Are you hiring workers, volunteers, etc for the event?
When Is Pure Imagination 2023?
I bought my tickets from a friend/other - are they valid?
Is there an age limit/rule?
Are payment plans available? Can I divide my order into multiple payments?
Can I use a debit card for purchase?
Is my only option to have tickets emailed? Can I pick them up somewhere?
Can I bring a blanket?